What are we looking for?
You need to be fluent in English and Spanish. Further languages (especially German and French) are welcome as always.
You should have at least one season experience as tourist entertainer.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
Mature, fun and smiley character with an outstanding work attitude who enjoys working with international hotel guests.
We have several vacancies available to stay all year round!
...and what do we offer?
IMPORTANT: Some of the hotels do not offer accommodation. Please let us know, if you have your own accommodation in the south or the island or not, when you apply.
Meals and drinks
is offered at the hotel.
Depending on how much previous experience you have, your salary will range between 774€ - 900€ net/month.
1,5 days/week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests