What are we looking for?
You need to be fluent (or almost fluent) in French, English, and Spanish.
You need at least one full season of experience as chief entertainer. Alternatively, we can consider candidates who have several seasons of experience as allround entertainers. We need a professional who can carry out all types of activities independantly and explain them to others!
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
We are looking for a mature, experienced chief entertainer with a highly positive work attitude who loves to lead teams and introduce new entertainers to the animation world.
At least 6 months (from March to October). If you do a good job, you could repeat every season in the same hotel.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel in an individual room.
Meals and drinks
Your board is provided at the hotel (3 meals per day + water).
Depending on how much previous experience you have, your salary will range between 1.000-1.200 euros net/month + free lodging and board.
1,5 days/week (may be separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area