What are we looking for?
You should talk a high level of Spanish and English
Training and wide experience as sound system technician's assistant or lightning and sound technician would be great. But if you are a powerful, cheerful and unstoppable person, that's also important!
Lighting and sound technician, HND in Sound Production.
The DJ entertainer knows how to be the life and soul of the party. He is a creative all-rounder, and likes to be up on the latest in music ¡Make people don't stop partying!
From end of April and to stay for at least 5-6 months. Your timetable will be from 15:00 until 23:00.
...and what do we offer?
Shared room in an apartment nearby the hotel
Meals and drinks
In the hotel.
800-900€/ month net
1 day and a half/ week
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Being the resident DJ can be fantastic: playing the year's hits at the beach and swimming pool parties, amusing the little ones at the minidisco and putting on the music for the evening shows!
- Accompany the daytime activities with appropriate music.
- Help your colleagues at the show rehearsals and in setting up for the shows
- Look after the lighting and sound equipment
- Be the MC
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests