What are we looking for?
You should be fluent in a Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian) and English.
You should have at least one season of experience working as allround entertainer.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
We need stone-and-bone entertainers with loads of energy a huge smile on their faces and a great team spirit for this position!
You have to be available to start on 3/04 and work until the end of the season, which is end of September or middle of October.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel in a shared room (gender specific).
Meals and drinks
Your board is provided at the hotel.
800€ net/month + free lodging and board.
1,5 days/week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests