What are we looking for?
For this job you need to be fluent in German, other languages as Spanish are welcome!
You need to have at least 1 - 2 full seasons of experience as hotel entertainer for this position! You will be alone at the hotel - apart from our coordinator, there will be nobody to help you design the program and carry it out.
No specific education or training is needed for this position.
We need an independent, responsible, and balanced-out character for this position! You will be your own boss - you set up the entertainment program, carry it out, and are the only contact person for both clients and hotel directors! Can you see yourself in this position?
The vacancy is to be filled from April
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel in a single room.
Meals and drinks
Offered at the hotel
800-900 euros net/month depending your previous experience
1,5 days/week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests