What are we looking for?
English and Spanish are the languages you need to be fluent in.
Training and wide experience in well-being disciplines such as yoga, pilates, tai-chi, etc. And you will have to be good in ballroom dancing!
Teacher or instructor in different wellness disciplines
The important thing is not just to be fit, but also to be happy and promote the well-being of the hotel guests. Sounds good, doesn`t it?
from the middle of September with open end
...and what do we offer?
Shared staff room within the complex
Meals and drinks
In the staff restaurant
850 €/ month (after tax)
1,5 days/ week
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Lead activities such as stretching, yoga, pilates, aquagym, bodypump, bodybalance, tai-chi, Nordic walking, etc.
- Help the guests to relax with massage, aromatherapy, aloe vera workshops
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown