What are we looking for?
You already speaks english but... what about some spanish and french? If you can be fluent in spanish and french you are who we are looking for!
We are looking for someone who has already work 3-4 seasons as entertainer or responsible of a small animation team.
Studies related with tourism, animation. dance...are a must, but what we really appreciate is your experience or personality.
You will be the right hand of the chief entertainer (team of up to 8 animators in high season)! Someone with experience, who can get on easily in any situation and plenty of energy!
End of May on
...and what do we offer?
Shared room in an appartment at the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Three meals included at work place.
1100 euros/net per month
one and a half days off per week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area