Online Introduction to Tourism Entertainment Courses
Home study with this 80-hours Tourism Entertainment Course and learn PR, how to organize sports activities, games for children and night shows, get to know microphone techniques and many more.
It's an international course, taught in English and for all young Europeans.
In the "Commitment" tab below, you'll find information about our Hiring Commitment
Young people from all Europe with no experience in animation, willing to have fun and work as a tourist entertainer.
Acttiv hiring commitment
Acttiv promises to offer a job opportunity in the following 12 months from the course’s end to all the online course participants who:
- are available for at least 4 months (continuously) from the date when they start to work.
- have successfully passed the online course (that is, they done the exercises well and on time)* We take into consideration the motivation and interest shown during the course.
- have a European Union nationality (due to the Spanish legislation we can’t hire people who are not from the EU )
- have a good level of spoken English.
As a guarantee of Acttiv’s commitment, the company will refund the total amount of the course’s price if a participant does not receive a job offer in the following 12 months after the course ends.
Doing the online course or the in-hotel course offers the same employment opportunities.
The registration for the course does not guarantee a job opportunity. But if you successfully approve, that is definitely making you an Acttiv Animator!
Prove us your worth!
In case you cannot participate at the course, we will always give back the total amount paid, but you have to inform us, in writing, within 10 calendar days before the course starts.
These 10 calendar days are necessary for us to find another person to replace you. After this period, no refund will be done.
Any refunds will be processed the same way in which the payment was made. For example, if you paid by transfer, you will receive a refund into your account.
In order to create an entertaining course that encourages interaction, all the participants begin training simultaneously.The students, within the established period, start to read the contents and to resolve the exercices at the same time. This allows the creation of dynamic forums and virtual discussions, to clear doubts and share concerns, and everyone will benefit from this feedback.
The students will have a minimum program to pass the course, as well as additional documentation; they will choose themselves their academic progress.
Through quizzes, creation of videos and group exercices, the teachers will assess the knowledge adquired and the students will put into practice their knowledge from their own home.
Tourism Animation Course Programme
Topic 0: Introduction to Online Campus
- Teachers presentation
- Students introduction
Topic 1: Tourism Entertainment Theory
- Know Acttiv
- Introduction to Hotel Animation
- Tourism establishment and environment
- Knowing the customer
- The entertainment program
- New Technologies and Social Networks
Topic 2: Quality and Customer service
- Introduction to Quality Systems
- Customer Service Techniques
Topic 3: Night Activities
- Microphone Techniques
- Theatrical and characterization makeup
- Costumes and scenery
- Shows and choreographies
Topic 4: Games
- Organization of snack games
Organization of other games: water and interior.
Topic 5: Families
- Introduction to children's entertainment
- Day Workshops for children
- Children Make-up
- Night Workshops for children
- Making children's shows
Topic 6: Sports and Wellness
- Techniques for organizing sports activities
- Techniques for organizing Wellness activities
- Fitness Level 1
Topic 7: Theme and Special Days
- Organization of theme days
Special program and activities