Babyclub entertainer = early years education and love for the babies!
What’s a Babyclub? It’s a special place in the hotel where parents leave their babies in capable hands to do activities, to play games or just to take a good nap It’s an exclusive service which very few hotels offer and which depends on the season and the particular group of guests.
Working with babies can be both, rewarding as well as challenging. One needs to be extremely alert and sensitive while working with them.
- Welcome and take care of the babies and toddlers (aged 6 months to 3 years)
- Carry out activities during the day (handicrafts, games, etc. according to their age)
- Very important : always keep the babyclub’s area tidy
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown.
- Listen to and chat with the parents
… skills and personality
- patience, patience, PATIENCE… you know what we mean?
- responsible, positive attitude, and a will to face challenges
- depending on the hotel and area, the languages level can be pretty significant. Although babies don’t speak much (or you don’t understand their language … yet ;), in most cases you’ll have to speak with parents of different nationalities.
Think you’ve got what it’s needed? Check out the positions available and upload your CV on animajobs.com