What are we looking for?
A good level of Spanish is required.
You will have to have at least one season experience as a hotel entertainer or have worked previously with old people.
None are needed. However if you do have studies related to caring for elderly people, it's great!
Responsible and energetic!
From now and for at least 5 months.
...and what do we offer?
You will share a room at the hotel. You will not be bored!
Meals and drinks
Is provided at the hotel.
805 net/month, plus accommodation and meals.
One and a half day per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests