What are we looking for?
You should be fluent in Spanish and English. Further language skills are a plus.
You should have been working as entertainer for at least 5 - 6 months.
No specific training or education is required. Your personality are much more important. We need proof of your dancing skills to hire you.
You are a natural born allround entertainer, full of energy, always smiling, ready to go for it and non stop moving your feet on the stage.
The position is to be covered from now until October.
...and what do we offer?
In a shared room. Don't stop the party!
Meals and drinks
Meals are provided at the hotel.
1,5 day off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests