What are we looking for?
If you speak Spanish and English, you're the one we're looking for!
Experience in tourist entertainment as well as basic fitness/wellness disciplines such as stretching and aquagym etc. are required.
Certificate in fitness activities is not mandatory. If you've previously worked as wellness/fitness instructor or entertainer, you're perfect!
We are looking for somebody proactive and dynamic, who is able to spread good vibes. Does this sound like you?
From now until the end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests