What are we looking for?
You should speak Spanish.
We require a minimum experience of one season as hotel entertainer or cruise ship entertainer. It means you know how to organize all type of activities, both for kids and adults.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
You are dynamic and responsible, willing to give 100% of you every day!
You should be available from March-May on week-ends. Starting June you will be working full-time.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel in a shared room.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests