What are we looking for?
If you speak Spanish and English, you're the one we're looking for! But we may also have some vacancies for candidates with any Central Europe languages (French, German, Dutch,...)
At least one season as tourist entertainer in a hotel, campsite or cruise ship or with related experience in customer service.
Education related to sports or dance are positively valued, but not mandatory.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Starting as soon as possible for at least 4-6 complete months. The longer your availability is, more options will be for you.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel or in a shared apartment nearby. We remind you that from this season 2021 the accommodation will have a cost of 150€ per month.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
Between 1 day and a half per week and 2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests