What are we looking for?
If you speak Spanishand English, you're the one we're looking for!
At least one season as tourist entertainer in a hotel, campsite or cruise ship or with related experience in customer service. As an allround entertainer you’ll be doing a little bit of everything, taking charge of the sports, social and fitness/wellness activities as well as the activities of the Mini Club programme. You should be very flexible with your daily tasks and be willing to jump in at any activity necessary. It is also necessary that you have good dancing skills, as the hotel has several dancing shows of medium/high level.
Education related to sports, fitness, childcare or dance are positively valued, but not mandatory.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
As soon as possible and for minimum 4-6 months.
...and what do we offer?
You can choose to find your own accommodation, or use the one provided by the hotel. If you choose the second option, your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel or in a shared apartment nearby. An amount of 150€ will be deducted monthly from your salary in order to pay for the accommodation.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
Between 1 day and a half per week and 2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests