What are we looking for?
For this post is necessary to speak English.
Having previously been an animator of hotels is essential to be able to face the tasks, with a minimum of 4-6 months of experience.
It is not necessary but we value studies of tourism, sports or dance among others.
All-terrain entertainer, full of energy, without limits, always ready for everything and do not forget that you have to be the king of the stages! A high dance level is a must for this position!
We are looking for an animator with immediate availability to work for a minimum of 5 months (or more!).
...and what do we offer?
You will share your room with your companions inside or outside the hotel! Fun assured!
Meals and drinks
Your meals are provided at the hotel (three meals a day).
One and a half day per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests