What are we looking for?
You must be fluent in English and speaking German will be a plus. Other languages are also valued.
As you will have to participate in the training workshop, in this case you do not need experience.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
FIRE! We need allround entertainers, with a lot of energy not only for day-time activities with the guests, but also for rehearsals and the shows at night.
From March 2018, until the end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
Shared staff room inside the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
Starting 805€ net/month + free lodging and board.
1 and a half days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests