What are we looking for?
Babies don't talk much, but to communicate with them and their parents, of course ;) you'll need Spanish and English.
Training and experience are essential when it comes to looking after and amusing babies. The more the better! Also it is important to have a good level of dance, you will be part of the night shows!
Childcare education, early years teaching or pedagogy are a must!
Babyclub entertainer with licence to take care of babies! If you are a responsible person and very patient, then join the Acttiv team!
From now, for at least 6-7 months.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome and take care of the babyclub children
- Carry out activities during the day with babies aged 6 months to 3 years.
- Very important : always keep the children's area tidy
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests