What are we looking for?
Babies don't talk much, but to communicate with them and their parents you'll need Spanish and English.
Training and experience are essential when it comes to looking after and amusing babies. The more the better!
Childcare education, early years teaching or pedagogy are a must!
Babyclub entertainer with licence to take care of babies! If you are a responsible person and very patient, then join the Acttiv team!
From now, for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Shared room inside the complex.
Meals and drinks
Provided at the hotel.
1,5 days per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome and take care of the babyclub children
- Carry out activities during the day with babies aged 6 months to 3 years.
- Very important : always keep the children's area tidy
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests