What are we looking for?
If you speak English and German, this position suits you perfectly!
If you have at least one season of experience working as an entertainer and communication and troubleshooting skills from your past experiences, then, don't doubt it anymore, apply to this offer!
Education related to sports, tourism, dance or childcare are valued.
100% positive and motivated ... We want you to not simply organize the programme, but to turn everything into an unforgettable experience for the hotel guests.
Starting from middle February for at least 6 full months.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is included in a single room.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area