What are we looking for?
If you speak English and Spanish, you're the one we're looking for!
Do you have at least two seasons of experience working as a chief entertainer? You are the perfect candidate!
Education related to sports, tourism, dance or childcare are valued.
100% positive and motivated ... We want you to not simply organize the programme, but to turn everything into an unforgettable experience for both the hotel guests.
Starting from June for at least 6 full months. "NOTE we are still accepting applications for first stage screening, but due to the current global situation, there are no final assessments at the present time. If you want to apply, upload your CV and we will contact you as soon as the situation changes."
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is included in a single room.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area