What are we looking for?
You need to be fluent in English and Spanish.
You need at least two seasons of experience as chief entertainer or second chief to be eligible for this job. This is a great opportunity to start working as a team responsible!
You do not need any specific education or training. Your attitude is more important!.
You are a fun, resourceful, creative and outgoing allround entertainer, who loves to communicate with guests and can give 100% for the guests and the team!.
From December for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
You will have a room inside the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Offered inside the hotel.
1,5 days/week (might be separated).
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area