What are we looking for?
If you speak Spanish and English, you're the one we're looking for!
Some hotels have a family oriented entertainment program based on different activities and others are more focused on adults entertainment such as wellness, fitness and workshops.
Education related to tourism, sports and/or leisure will be a plus.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Starting 15th September for at least one year.
...and what do we offer?
Some hotels do not offer accommodation and some do, such accommodation will be in a single room in the hotel . We remind you that from this season 2021 the accommodation will have a cost of 150€ per month.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area