What are we looking for?
You love languages and have a high level of Dutch and of course, English.
We require a minimum experience of one full season as hotel chief entertainer.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
The candidate should be creative and responsable.
You should be available for at least 1 year.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel in a shared room.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area