What are we looking for?
Fluent Spanish and English is a must. German, French or Dutch will be a plus!
You must have at least one season of experience as Chief Entertainer. We have positions available on the 3 islands
Education related to tourism or sports & fitness will be a plus.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Fom 1 April till end of season 2022 (Aprox end October)
...and what do we offer?
You can choose between making use of the apartment offered or finding your own accommodation in the area. The accommodation offered is located inside the hotel or in a nearby appartment in an individual room. An amount of 150€ will be deducted monthly from your salary in order to pay for the accommodation.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
Between 1.283€ gross/month.
Between 1 and a half and 2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area