What are we looking for?
A good level of English and Spanish are necessary to communicate with your team and the guests of the hotel.
Experience as a choreographer and, in particular, the set-up of entertainment shows is your letter of recommendation. You also could participate in rehearsals, costumes, decoration...
Dance Training in different modern styles: jazz, hiphop, street dance, etc... .
“Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion” (Martha Graham). If that is you, hurry up and click on the "I am the perfect candidate!"
Immediately and for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Shared room within the complex.
Meals and drinks
In the staff restaurant, with your colleagues.
900€ net/ month, depending on previous experience.
1 and a half day/ week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Organise show rehearsals and teach the dances
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests