What are we looking for?
You need to have a good level of Spanish. Of course, any other languages are a plus :)
At least 5-6 months of experience as entertainer.
Not necessary but a sports or dance degree or an early childhood education are appreciated.
In the end, what really counts is your character! Outgoing, energetic and passionate about sports and being on stage!
From mid December to beginning of January.
...and what do we offer?
Depending on the location, you can live in a shared room in the hotel ro a nearby apartment. In Tenerife there is no accommodation available.
Meals and drinks
Is provided at the hotel and for free!
1,5 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests