What are we looking for?
High level of English and/or Spanish are required in order to communicate with the hotel guests and your team mates.
Professional dance experience is desired, but not a must. If you know how to move and learn choreographies really quick, you be just fine!!
Dance, acting or tourism are a plus.
You will have to be outgoing, with plenty of energy and adaptability to perform acting and dancing shows in different hotels every night!
This is a position for all year long. So we do ask for a minimum availability of 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
You will be living outside the hotel in a shared appartment or inside the hotel in a shared room!
Meals and drinks
In the staff restaurant.
One day and a half/ week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Organise show rehearsals and teach the dances
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests