What are we looking for?
High level of English and Spanish are required in order to communicate with the hotel guests and your team mates.
Professional dance experience is desired, but not a must. If you know how to move and learn choreographies really quick, you be just fine!!
Dance, acting or tourism are a plus.
You will have to be outgoing, with plenty of energy and adaptability to perform acting and dancing shows in different hotels every night!
This is a position for all year long. So we do ask for a minimum availability of 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
You will be living outside the hotel in a shared appartment or inside the hotel in a shared room!
Meals and drinks
In the staff restaurant.
One day and a half/ week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Organise show rehearsals and teach the dances
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests