What are we looking for?
If you speak some Spanish, it's great, but not mandatory.
Experience or studies related to contemporary or jazz dance are required! You'll have not only to rehearse and perform, but also to decorate the scene for the shows. You'll also need to have a car (and obviously a driving licence ;) to help with the transport of the stage props from one hotel to the other (we offer assistance for transport expenses).
Your personality is very important! You must show us your passion for dance and being on stage. Send us a video of your performance!
We need an dancer with lots of energy and a keen eye for details... you'll be in charge of decorating the scenes!
The vacancy is to be filled from now on. You should be available for a minimum of 6 months (or longer, if you like!).
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel in a shared room (gender specific).
Meals and drinks
Meals and non-alcoholic drinks are provided at the hotel.
From 850€ net/month, plus meals and accommodation.
Ona and a half days/week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Organise show rehearsals and teach the dances
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests