What are we looking for?
English is the the language you need to be confortable to speak in order to communicate with your team mates and hotel guests.
Experience as hotel entertainer and studies related to contemporary or jazz dance are required.
It's a hotel with lots of shows, so studies related to contemporary or jazz dance are a must.
You need to be outgoing and 100% can-do attitude for this position! We want a smiley character who loves working with both kids and adults.
Starting June until the end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests