What are we looking for?
As most of our clients are very international, the best if you speaks fluently English and Spanish. Other languages are always a must.
Experience as a DJ and light and sound technician in hotels is important is mandatory.
Sound and lights technician or DJ training is mandatory.
Being professional, passionate, creative and someone who can easily get on in any situation is necessary to success in this job.
At least 6 month from the starting date.
...and what do we offer?
Shared accommodation included.
Meals and drinks
3 meals included.
From 800€ net/month.
1,5 days off per week (separated).
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Being the resident DJ can be fantastic: playing the year's hits at the beach and swimming pool parties, amusing the little ones at the minidisco and putting on the music for the evening shows!
- Accompany the daytime activities with appropriate music.
- Help your colleagues at the show rehearsals and in setting up for the shows
- Look after the lighting and sound equipment
- Be the MC
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests