What are we looking for?
As the campsite's guests are very international, it's important for you to speak English and Spanish.
Experience as a DJ and light and sound technician in hotels is a must.
Sound and lights technician or DJ training is not mandatory if you already have experience working as DJ.
Being a professional and passionate about the job guarantees you're the perfect candidate )
Starting from May until the end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is included in a shared room.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Being the resident DJ can be fantastic: playing the year's hits at the beach and swimming pool parties, amusing the little ones at the minidisco and putting on the music for the evening shows!
- Accompany the daytime activities with appropriate music.
- Help your colleagues at the show rehearsals and in setting up for the shows
- Look after the lighting and sound equipment
- Be the MC
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests