What are we looking for?
If you speak English and you want to put it in practice! this is the perfect position for you! Other languages are a plus!
At least one season as entertainer in hotels or experience as DJ is a must.
Sound and lights technician or DJ training is not mandatory if you already have experience working as DJ. You will use programs like Virtual DJ, Traktor, Serato and Rekordbox so you must have previous experience with this programs.
Being a professional and passionate about the job guarantees you're the perfect candidate )
Starting now for at least 5 full months.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is included in a shared room.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1.108€ gross/month. Working day 14.45-17.00 and 20.00-01.00.
1 day and a half off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Being the resident DJ can be fantastic: playing the year's hits at the beach and swimming pool parties, amusing the little ones at the minidisco and putting on the music for the evening shows!
- Accompany the daytime activities with appropriate music.
- Help your colleagues at the show rehearsals and in setting up for the shows
- Look after the lighting and sound equipment
- Be the MC
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests