What are we looking for?
You should be fluent in English and German.
You'll lead a team of 5-6 entertainers. It is required to have at least 2 seasons of experiences leading entertainment teams, organizing day and night activities for kids and adults, being master of ceremonies and having communication skills with the guests.
Studies like childcare, dancing, sport degrees or entertainment are very helpful.
You character and experience are the most important for us. You need to be a real leader and practice what you preach. You have to be extremely well organized and responsible, caring for your team and of course outgoing, energetic and ACTTIV!
To start from April for at least 6 months. If you wish to stay longer, better, as it's a long term position.
...and what do we offer?
Individual room at the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Will be provided at the staff restaurant.
1120 € gross/month.
One and a half days per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area