What are we looking for?
You love languages and have a high level of Spanish and English!
You have leaded at least 2 seasons an animation team, organizing the program of activities for adults and kids. And you have really good dancing skills!
Ideally you should have training related to tourism or tourist entertainment, but it's not mandatory. Some knowledge of wellness is required.
More than a chief, you're a leader by example who can motivate the team.
To start from February and for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel.
Meals and drinks
In the staff restaurant.
One day and a half of a day per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area