What are we looking for?
If you speak Spanish and English, you're the one we're looking for!
You need to have previuos experience as dancer, specially in the field of classical dance. This is a luxury, familiar and large hotel located in Playa Blanca (South of Lanzarote). The team normally consists of 18 entertainers during the low season and up till 28 entertainers during the high season. As a dance entertainer you’ll mainly be focusing on the rehearsals and performance of the evening shows, though you’ll also be involved in the promotion of said shows, doing PR or happenings to catch the attention of the clients for the show. You should also be willing to jump in and help out with any kind of activity with children and adults whenever necessary, you won’t be only dancing but also carry out activities.
Education related to dance, specially classical dance.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
15th of November for a minimum of 4-6 complete months.
...and what do we offer?
You can choose between using the accomodation provided by the hotel, or find your own accomodation in the area. If you choose to use the accomodation, would be in a shared room in the hotel or in a shared apartment nearby. The accommodation will have a cost of 150€ per month.
Meals and drinks
Meals and basic beberage at the staff restaurant.
2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Organise show rehearsals and teach the dances
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests