What are we looking for?
You should be fluent in English and Spanish to chat with the little guests and their parents.
Do you have experience as miniclub responsible or have worked a few season as miniclub entertainer? If you know how to organize the miniclub program and you are a great dancer, you're the one we're looking for!
No special training is needed for this position. Your experience as well as your personality are more important.
We need a strong, but warm personality for this position. The team at this hotel does both a lot of work and a great job - you should be responsible and able to organize and carry out the mini club program.
The position is to be filled from as soon as possible. You should be available until the end of the season (October).
...and what do we offer?
You accommodation is provided inside of the hotel in a shared personnel room (gender specific).
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
Depending on how much previous work experience you have, your salary will be between 850€ -900€ net/month. On top of that you receive free lodging and board.
One and a half days off/week
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- You'll have the chance to surprise the children because you'll be in charge of designing the daytime and evening children's programme.
- Creation of the children's entertainment team work plan
- Invent games, gymkhanas, olympics and theme days
- Manage cash earmarked for materials
- Be simultaneously leader and participant in the mini-disco and children's shows
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Listen to and chat with the guests