What are we looking for?
You need to be fluent in Finnish and English. Further language skills are valued.
Previous experience as hotel entertainer is not requiered. You will mainly do miniclub activities, however when needed you should also do adults, maxiclub and fitness. In addition, you will have to do activities like workshops (aloe vera, mojo canario, etc.) and public relations. During the night, there will be external/professional shows so you should make the presentations (pre-shows). On the other side, the hotel offers night games like bingo, quizz or karaoke which you will have to carry out.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
Responsible, but at the same time a very creative personality for this position. We need someone with a very motivated work attitude, a stone and bone entertainer!
From January and for a long-term period (minimum 5 months).
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided in a shared room.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
960€ net/month + free lodging and board.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Dress up on special dates and invent crafts, water or table games... All for and with children between 4-12 years
- Welcome and take care of the miniclub children
- Very important : always keep the children's area tidy
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests