What are we looking for?
If you speak Spanish and English, you're the one we're looking for!
At least one season as fitness entertainer in a hotel, campsite or cruise ship or with related experience in fitness/sports field. As fitness entertainer you will be uncharged of carry out the activities of the Fitness programme for adults. The High impact Fitness profile must have experience and training in activities such as Aquagym,Circuit training, GAP, jumping, cardio-fit etc.. The Low Impact Fitness profile must have experience in activities such as Pilates, Green yoga, meditation, Relax stretching etc.. Those are activities that are included on the fitness programme in the hotel. The working schedule for the fitness entertainer is only 1 shift during daytime programme.
Mandatory training related to the mentioned Fitness activities in the job description.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Starting 1st June and untill the end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
You can choose to find your own accommodation, or use the one provided by the hotel. If you choose the second option, your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel or in a shared apartment nearby. An amount of 150€ will be deducted monthly from your salary in order to pay for the accommodation.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
Between 1 day and a half and 2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise all kinds of instructor-led activities, such as aerobics, step, aquagym, gap, cardio, zumba, etc.
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests