What are we looking for?
To get along with the hotel guests and your team mates, you need to be fluent in English. Other languages are always a big plus!
Having worked as tourist entertainer is a plus, although your experience teaching water gymnastics, pilates, yoga, zumba, is way important! You have to be fit and have good dancing skills, be ready for everything!
Fitness certification (aquagym, zumba, pilates, and so on) is required.
If you're responsible, dynamic and a people person, capable to do all kind of activities, you're in!
The position is to be covered from now and for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Lodging is located inside the hotel in a shared personnel room (gender specific).
Meals and drinks
Your breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as basic beverages are being provided inside of the hotel.
805€ -900€ net/month + free lodging and board.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise all kinds of instructor-led activities, such as aerobics, step, aquagym, gap, cardio, zumba, etc.
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests