What are we looking for?
You need to be able to talk to the clients so you will need Spanish, English and German.
You will have to have worked at least one season as entertainer.
You do not need any specific training or education for this position. Your practical experience is much more important.
Outgoing, bubbly, happy to work with kids and their parents and to be on your feet all day.
Inmediately, until the end of Season.
...and what do we offer?
Shared room within the complex.
Meals and drinks
In the staff restaurant, with your colleagues.
774 - 800 € net/month depending your previous experience.
1,5 day/ week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests