What are we looking for?
You have to talk to kids in German, English and Spanish... so yess! You need to manage in all these languages.
To have worked as miniclub entertainer or responsible for at least 3 seasons, is a must for this vacancy.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
We need an energy loaded entertainer who can light up the hotel during the day! Dancing, games, activities for kids and adults and shows at night!
From now, for at least 6 months. If you feel good in you role, you can stay all year long!
...and what do we offer?
You will be sharing a room with another team colleague inside the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
Depending on how much previous experience you have, your salary will range between 800€-950€ net/month + free lodging and board.
1,5 days/week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- You'll have the chance to surprise the children because you'll be in charge of designing the daytime and evening children's programme.
- Creation of the children's entertainment team work plan
- Invent games, gymkhanas, olympics and theme days
- Manage cash earmarked for materials
- Be simultaneously leader and participant in the mini-disco and children's shows
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Listen to and chat with the guests