What are we looking for?
If you speak Spanish and English, you're the one we're looking for!
At least 6 months working as a high rope instructor or similar. You wil be part of the animation team of 8 Acttiv entertainers in total. As a high ropes instructor you will be leading the high ropes activity on the hotel’s high ropes circuit located at the sports area of the hotel. Some of your tasks will be to manage reservations for the activity, instructing the clients before the activity starts and supervising while the clients are climbing, as well as taking care of the material and making sure it’s in good conditions at all time.
Course as High rope instructor or similar is mandatory.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Starting 4th october for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation would be in a shared staff room inside the hotel. We remind you that from this season 2021 the accommodation will have a cost of 150€ per month.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests