What are we looking for?
You should be fluent in Spanish. Further language skills are a plus.
You need to have at least 5-6 months experience for this position.
No specific training or education is required. Your personality (smiley, responsible and happy to work in a small team) are much more important.
We need entertainers with a lot of energy not only for day-time activities but also for the night time activities, theme nights and Halloween activities.
The vacancy is to be filled as off August 29 (aprox) for around two weeks. There is a chance to be relocated in other hotels after this period.
...and what do we offer?
The hotels do NOT provide accommodation. You have to have your own accommodation in Lanzarote.
Meals and drinks
Meals are provided at the hotel.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests