What are we looking for?
To chat with all the guests, especially the little ones and also your team mates, you should speak Spanish, English or French.
You should have worked for at least two seasons as tourist entertainer (especially in the miniclub) to be eligible for this position. If you have experience as miniclub responsible, better!
Education related to sports, tourism, dance or childcare are valued.
We need to have loads of energy and creativity, as well to be a great team player!
Starting from May for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- You'll have the chance to surprise the children because you'll be in charge of designing the daytime and evening children's programme.
- Creation of the children's entertainment team work plan
- Invent games, gymkhanas, olympics and theme days
- Manage cash earmarked for materials
- Be simultaneously leader and participant in the mini-disco and children's shows
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Listen to and chat with the guests