What are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who loves languages and has a good level of German and English.
You should have previous experience working as hotel entertainer with children (at least one full season) and have an excellent knowledge of crafts and games. Themed days are a really successful activity among children in this hotel.
Childcare education, kids entertainment, or training in dance are an advantage, but they are not mandatory.
You should be responsible, patient, and have plenty of energy. Don't forget you have to be a super dancer!
The position is to be covered from now and until the end of season (September-October).
...and what do we offer?
A shared room together with your team mates. Fun time!
Meals and drinks
In the staff dining room.
1 day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Dress up on special dates and invent crafts, water or table games... All for and with children between 4-12 years
- Welcome and take care of the miniclub children
- Very important : always keep the children's area tidy
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests