What are we looking for?
If you speak English and spanish, you're the one we're looking for! Other languages are valued.
It is necessary that you have at least one season of experience as Mini Club responsible or 3 seasons as Mini Club entertainer in family hotels or campsites. The hotel counts with a very family oriented programme, and as a Mini Club responsible you will be uncharged of creating and carry out the entertainment programme for kids. Also, you will be responsible for a group of Mini Club entertainers to carry out every activity your imagination and experience can propose.
Education related to childcare is valued but not mandatory.
100% positive and motivated ... We want you to turn everything into an unforgettable experience for the hotel guests.
Starting asap untill the end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
You can choose between making use of the apartment offered or finding your own accommodation in the area. The accommodation offered is located inside the hotel or in a nearby appartment in a shared room. An amount of 150€ will be deducted monthly from your salary in order to pay for the accommodation.
Meals and drinks
3 meals per day + basic beverages at the staff restaurant.
1 day and half off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- You'll have the chance to surprise the children because you'll be in charge of designing the daytime and evening children's programme.
- Creation of the children's entertainment team work plan
- Invent games, gymkhanas, olympics and theme days
- Manage cash earmarked for materials
- Be simultaneously leader and participant in the mini-disco and children's shows
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Listen to and chat with the guests