What are we looking for?
You should be fluent in Spanish and English.
You should have worked for at least two seasons as tourist entertainer (especially in the miniclub) to be eligible for this position. We appreciate candidates with one season experience as miniclub responsible.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
We need stone-and-bone entertainers with loads of energy a huge smile on their faces and a great team spirit for this position!
The vacancy is to be filled from right away and for at least 5-6 months.
...and what do we offer?
In a shared room (gender specific).
Meals and drinks
Your board is provided at the hotel.
1050€ net/month + free lodging and board.
1,5 days/week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- You'll have the chance to surprise the children because you'll be in charge of designing the daytime and evening children's programme.
- Creation of the children's entertainment team work plan
- Invent games, gymkhanas, olympics and theme days
- Manage cash earmarked for materials
- Be simultaneously leader and participant in the mini-disco and children's shows
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Listen to and chat with the guests