What are we looking for?
You need to be fluent in German to be able to communicate with the little guests and their parents. Some knowledge in Spanish is a plus.
We require a minimum experience of two seasons. You really need to know how to be in charge of people and help to organize and perform the mini club programme.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
We need a very responsible, but at the same time energetic and creative personality for this position, you also have to be a good dancers!
From March until the end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided in a shared room in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- You'll have the chance to surprise the children because you'll be in charge of designing the daytime and evening children's programme.
- Creation of the children's entertainment team work plan
- Invent games, gymkhanas, olympics and theme days
- Manage cash earmarked for materials
- Be simultaneously leader and participant in the mini-disco and children's shows
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Listen to and chat with the guests